Friday 6 August 2010

KML come on down....

Well, here we are. I'd like to introduce KMLdesign, a mother and daughter papercraft business. It all started when I took ill and the possibility of me not being able to work full time in ther future in my beauty salon became reality and we thought I needed a back up plan.
I've always loved making cards, scrapbooking etc as has my mum do we thought we'd start a little business doing so. I'm saying little...but knowing what we're like business will hopefully be booming in no time.

I have just transformed my spare room at home into a craft room, much to the delight of my husband, and my mum has her huge dining table where she can craft and come up with all sorts of creations.

We're going 'stock' shopping next Sunday to a lovely little shop I know of which is about 40mins drive from where we are in Perth, Scotland. I've got lots of cards already on display in the salon which are going down a treat but I'm getting rather excited about getting some orders in! I'm more than happy to make custom designs and alter bits and pieces to make trinket boxes, birthday books, recipe cards...the list goes on!

Anyway, until next time. I'll try and get some images of cards up soon!

Kirsty & mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment