Saturday 7 August 2010

Molly's Baby Box

I made this for a friends newborn baby girl as a little gift. I thought it was a lovely thing to revceive, especially for a newborn, so that mummy and daddy can keep some little baby bits and pieces in it. The box itself took a while to decorate, especially as I made the design up as I went, not using a pre-planned design. This made it a little harder but I absolutely love the finished result.

These can be made to order for any occasion such as birthday's, a retirement, wedding, engagement, anniversary, baby, new home, travel box etc etc. The list is endless. All boxes can be made to suit a budget and completely customised to suit individual taste and style. There are a selection on display in the shop and I will be uploading more as they are made.


Enjoy,
Kirsty & Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment