Tuesday 17 August 2010

A little bit BoBunny crazy!



I went shopping at Kitty Krafts with mum on Sunday after her tattoo and bought lots of goodies. I could have easily spent all day in that shop, I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven!

I purchased lots of Bo Bunny papers, Bo Bunny embelishments, some stamps, ribbon, K&Co embelishments which I love and lots more exciting goodies (including some Christmas things which I was trying to avoid as it's only August!)

I'm off work on Mondays so here is what I done with some of my Bo Bunny goodies...

I really do love these cards. The Bo Bunny papers are just lovely (the paper in the image above is Basic Grey). I also got some new gypsie flowers seen in the last three cards here and a new Martha Stewart punch, I just couldn't resist!

Looking forward to WOYWW tomorrow, at the moment the desk is clean and tidy after my crazy afternoon card making yesterday so tonight is my chance to get something exciting on there for tomorrow!

Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment