Tuesday 10 August 2010

Stock shopping

Although I said I wasn't going stock shopping until the 15th August I ended up with a day (yesterday) with nothing to do so off I went in the car to Glasgow to find some goodies for my craft room. I got allsorts including a Martha Stewart around the page punch, Tim Holz ink pads, pens, lots of yummy embelishments, some Bazzil cardstock, Born to Shop paper and embelishments, Eastern and cupcake cardstock, some papermania basic design kits so I can get crafting on notebooks etc and so much more. Couldn't help but take a photo to share it with you all. I can't help but get excited at the kind of creations I will come up with for the shop from this lot!

The best thing is...Sunday is the 15th and mum and I are going stock shopping again!

Until next time,
Kirsty & mum

No comments:

Post a Comment